The Spicy Fat Coffee Recipe
Always have fat with coffee to prevent blood sugar fluctuations that result from the cortisol release triggered by caffeine consumption.
- freshly brewed tea or coffee
- a tablespoon of butter or ghee
- a tablespoon of MCT Oil
- Allow your freshly brewed tea or coffee to cool slightly or add a dash of water (do not put boiling hot beverages into a blender).
- Pour into a blender with the butter and mct oil.
- Add a pinch of cayenne pepper or cinnamon to taste.
- Blend for at least 20 seconds.
- Serve and enjoy yout fat coffee frothy and warm.
Optimise your fat coffee recipe by adding CBD coffee for a sharp, calm focus. Particularly if you are feeling ‘wired’, anxious or stressed out. CBD activates your endocannabinoid receptors which builds your resilience to stress. You will instantly feel calmer and more relaxed. Try Four Sigmatic’s nootropic and adaptogen blends for instant increased energy and focus.