The Adaptogen Hot Chocolate Recipe
Make your own adaptogenic hot chocolate to soothe you into a relaxing sleep.
- 250ml warm almond, coconut or hazelnut milk.
- 1 teaspoon cacao powder or 2 squares of 100 percent dark chocolate
- 1/4 teaspoon ashwarghanda
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon reishi
- one drop cbd oil
- pinch of cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon honey – (carbs can help you sleep –which is why we don’t recommend them during the day!)
1. Heat the milk
2. Blend all the ingredients.
3. Pour into a mug and sip until you are feeling soothed and sleepy.
Try CBD coffee for a sharp, calm focus. Particularly if you are feeling ‘wired’, anxious or stressed out. CBD activates your endocannabinoid receptors which builds your resilience to stress. You will instantly feel calmer and more relaxed. Try Four Sigmatic’s nootropic and adaptogen blends for instant increased energy and focus. Enjoy your Adaptogen Hot Chocolate Recipe!