Superfoodies Coffee Achieve
Superfoodies Coffee Achieve – enjoy coffee with the benefits of mushroom extracts.
Superfoodies Mushroom coffee is a new way to enjoy fresh coffee with all of the benefits of carefully selected mushroom extracts. Superfoodies Mushroom coffee contains 95% Arabica coffee from the central Colombian Andes and 5% mushroom extract. The ancient elders from the region have used mushrooms for centuries to support good health. The coffee has a rich taste with undertones of red fruit, herbs, citrus and lemon.
Benefits of Superfoodies Coffee Achieve
- The coffee has a full-bodied flavour with notes of red fruit, herbs, citrus and lemon
- This ACHIEVE (Performance) variety has been enriched with 250mg Chaga and 250mg Cordyceps mushroom extracts
- All our coffee is 100% organically tested and free from mould and toxins
- Packaged into biodegradable coffee bags (which helps to reduce waste from non-recyclable coffee cups)
- Sealed in air-tight, plastic-free bags to guarantee freshness
- Contains 95% Arabica coffee and 5% mushroom extract
- We work with only one community of coffee farmers from the central Colombian Andes. The
- Castillo and Caturra beans that they grow belong to the best quality coffee in the world
- Costs less than € 0,99 per cup
- Superfoodies Mushroom Coffee gives you all the enjoyment of fresh filter coffee with the convenience of a biodegradable coffee bag
- Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and rawfood enthusiasts
- Chaga mushrooms were an ancient source of food in the Siberian mountains and were very popular in the former Soviet Union. They also play an important role in traditional Russian herbal medicine
- Chinese healers see Chaga mushrooms as a powerful, healing superfood and it is regarded as vital for a healthy “chi”, which is the healthy, balanced life force within each individual
- Modern science really only discovered the Chaga mushroom in the 1980s
- Chaga mushrooms contain the highest amount of SOD (superoxide dismutase) antioxidants of all nutritional sources in the world, and up to 50 times more than any other known medicinal mushrooms
- Cordyceps have been used for centuries in traditional Eastern medicine as it was believed that these mushrooms improved libido, provided relief for respiratory ailments, improved endurance, boosted the digestive system and metabolism as well as helped liver functioning and also relieved depression
- According to traditional Asian herbal medicine, Cordyceps has the perfect balance of yin and yang
Superfoodies Mushroom Coffee gives you all the enjoyment of fresh filter coffee with the convenience of a biodegradable coffee bag. Place a coffee bag in a cup of hot water and let it brew for 3-5 minutes, stirring now and then. Avoid expensive franchise coffee stores and do your part to decrease waste of non-recyclable coffee cups.
The origin of our coffee: high up in the central Colombian Andes mountains, we discovered a coffee paradise where the indigenous community of Paez farm our exceptional coffee. This region is at an altitude where the ground is enriched with volcanic deposits resulting in a soil composition of truly high quality. The farms(between one and six hectares) all lie above 1700m and some even at 2200m, which is where truly fine kinds of coffee are found.
Superfoodies believe in the power of nature. All Superfoodies products are unprocessed, not heated above 42 degrees (rawfood) and certified organic. Superfoodies are transparent about the origins of our products, we pick sustainable, ethical suppliers and are open about the ingredients that we choose.
Amount and dose
Place one coffee bag in a cup of hot water and let it brew for about 3-5 minutes, stirring now and then.
Did you know?
The world has discovered the power of mushrooms. The ancient elders from South America have known for centuries what can be achieved with mushrooms and have used them to strengthen and support good health. They have used mushrooms like Lion’s Mane, Cordyceps, Chaga and Reishi to improve mental focus as well as strengthen the immune system
The ancient elders also believed that Reishi helped to build a stronger immune system. Lion’s Mane is good for the brain and nervous system while Chaga contains plenty of antioxidants. Cordyceps fights infections and can boost performance
Colombian Castillo and Caturra ground coffee 9500mg*, Chaga mushroom extract 250 mg*,Cordyceps mushroomextract 250mg*
(*Indicates organic source).