Superfoodies Cacao Powder
Superfoodies Cacao Powder is the exciting new brand from Detox Your World – UK leading importer and EU-wide distributor of the finest raw foods since 2000. Combining expertise in healthy eating and healthy living, with extensive product development, searching for only the purest organic products from nature, Detox Your World has produced Superfoodies!
About Superfoodies Cacao Powder
- With the powerful flavour and intense aroma of raw cacao
- Contains virtually no caffeine
- Contains PEA (phenylethylamine), tryptophan and serotonin
- The cacao beans from which this product has been made are incredibly pure and contain no mycotoxins, fungi or yeasts
- Certified organic by “Organic Farmers & Growers”, the UK’s leading government accredited organic certification body
Superfoodies Cacao Powder is the same great Detox Your World Cacao Powder, and has always, and always will be.
- Certified organic and raw
- Only come from a sustainable and ethical suppliers
- Always honestly and clearly display the origins
- Transparent about the composition and preparation
- Completely free from artificial additives, refined sugars and other nasties
Cacao Powder Suggested Use
Stir the cacao powder into your choice of smoothies, nut milks, protein drinks and juices, or use it to create a mouth-watering range of raw chocolate desserts, biscuits and chocolate bars.
Cacao Powder Recipe – Raw Cacao Energy Bar
- 1 1/2 cups of organic dried dates
- 1/3 cup of organic cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons of organic chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons of organic cacao nibs
- 2 tablespoons of organic maca powder
Put all your ingredients into a food processor and blitz. If you find the mix is a little too dry, put some water in, a bit at a time so it can form a gooey consistency that can hold its shape.
With the mixture, form into bar shapes and sizes that you desire
These can be kept in the freezer and be enjoyed whenever you fancy. It is great for breakfast to kick start your day.
Cacao Powder Origins
This raw cacao powder is prepared from 100% certified organic Criollo beans, which have been carefully cleaned and dried at low temperatures. The Criollo is a superior variety of cacao bean that accounts for only 1% of the total world cacao production.
Cacao Powder Quantity and Dosage
Use 1 to 6 teaspoons of raw cacao powder daily.
Cacao Powder Facts
- Raw cacao is commonly used in traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine.
- It’s created by cold-pressing our cacao beans into a cake separating the oil from the protein and fibre. Slowly, the pure, liquid cacao butter begins to sift off down a stainless steel valve.
- The remaining dry ‘cake-like’ material is then cold-ground, fine-milled and sifted so that only the finest, most bio-available raw cacao particles filter through into the finished product.
Cacao Powder Storage Advice
Please refrigerate or store in a cool, dry place (out of direct sunlight) if you can, though it’s not essential. This product is microbe-free and highly-stable.
Cacao Powder Nutritional Information
|Packaging||Powder in a bag|
|Country and continent of origin||Peru, South America|
|Product type||Raw cacao|
|Allergy information||Do not buy raw cacao if you have an allergy to caffeine or any other ingredients in raw cacao. Always read the information on the packaging before choosing to eat raw cacao.|
|Suggested Usage||Smoothies, nut milks, protein drinks, juices, raw chocolate desserts, raw chocolate bars|
|Recommended dosage||1-6 teaspoons|
|Known side effects||